Finding a new home
Finding a new home in a new country can be daunting. We guide you seamlessly through this process.
Our A to Z service includes:
- Extensive search of properties using a trusted Network
- Screening of properties and rental agreements and making sure they are legal according to the Dutch Rental law
- Guidance through the different cities/ locations the search takes us
- Negotiations on your behalf
- Assistance through the key handover on arrival and departure of the rented property
- Setting up the utilities with the relevant providers
How does it work?
We work on a no cure, no pay basis.
A home search fee is charged only when negotiations are concluded and a home is finalized our fee is equal to 1 month rent plus 21% VAT
There are no refunds on premature terminations of a lease.
Should a client only want to view and rent one of the properties represented and advertised by Expats1stStop there will be no commission charged or administration cost to the tenant. Expats1stStop solely represents the landlord in that case.
To work on your behalf on a home search Dutch Law requires a signature giving your consent.